The 16U Bronze championship game featured two tough teams, WBC Elite 16U and Greensboro Warriors 16U. The game started off with both teams showing a lot of heart and intensity with the Warriors taking a 13-10 lead early thanks to the hot shooting of 5’9 G Aaron Veal. The flow of the game quickly changed however when WBC Elite’s pressure defense forced the Warriors to turn the ball over, thus leading to easy transition buckets. 5’10 G Jaden Pierce was a defensive catalyst for this WBC team as his strength and length allowed him to dominate defensively. 6’2 Caleb Bishop and 5’9 Maleec Myers were great all weekend for WBC and it was more of the same in this one as they scored 15 and 14 points respectively, with Bishop claiming game MVP honors. 6’2 G Cosie Pagano was a huge bright spot for The Warriors as he knocked down 4 three-pointers and brought a ton of energy to the game on his way to a game-high 18 points. In the end, WBC’s defensive aggression and offensive cohesion were too much to handle as they won the championship game by a score of 66-48.
- Phenom Hoops casts their votes for ACC Preseason Poll and much more October 16, 2019
- Cam Thomas GOES OFF for 39!! Oak Hill vs Massanutten in Chance Harmon Scrimmage October 16, 2019
- 2020 6’4 Austin Locklear brings much more than energy to the court October 16, 2019
- Kalib Mathews + Javonte Waverly RING HUNTING & NOTHING LESS at Henderson Collegiate!! October 16, 2019
- South Carolina Phenom Top 80 Camp Evaluations: Team 9 October 15, 2019