The titans clashed during one of the most anticipated games of the day, which set out to feature Team Loaded’s 16U and 17U squads in a heated, bloodbath of a contest. They opened things up and it appeared to be pretty evenly matched, as the younger group went bucket-for-bucket with the older team for the first ten minutes. Carter Whitt has been consistently showcasing his high-level skillset, but also displayed improved athleticism and even caught a body in the first half. Justin Wright provided an incredibly steady presence from start to finish and offered a terrific balance between scoring and playmaking. That being said, Josh Hall happily burdened the scoring load for this team, leading all scorers and finishing with 29 points (including five three-pointers). Team Loaded 17U secured an 85-77 victory over Team Loaded 16U.
- South Carolina Top 80 Leading Scorers September 22, 2019
- POB’s Eye Catchers from South Carolina Top 80 (Part IV) September 22, 2019
- Player Standouts at South Carolina Top 80 September 22, 2019
- POB’s Eye Catchers from South Carolina Top 80 (Part III) September 22, 2019
- #SCTop80: Miles Magical Five (Early Slate) September 22, 2019