This CC Elite group has been very difficult for opponents throughout the weekend, given the way they’ve executed and shared the ball. They showcase a pretty balanced approach, but one could argue that AJ Cook has been their main leader, especially on offense. He utilized his tight handle to navigate through traffic and made an abundance of high-quality passes, both in transition and the half-court, but also applied consistent three-level scoring pressure. They also possess a solid amount of frontcourt size between Evan Anderson, Jack Werndann, and Kyle Frazier, which allows them to take advantage on the glass and push transition play. That being said, Isiah Williams is their most intriguing player, especially considering his two-way versatility, athleticism, and ability to make plays on both ends of the floor. They secured a 97-71 victory over TNT Fury.
- Tyler Lewis from Droppin’ Dimes to Droppin’ Knowledge: Journey from D1 Athlete to Coach!! April 18, 2019
- North Carolina Spring Phenom 150 Camp Evaluations Session II: Team 8 April 18, 2019
- Phenom Hoops AAU Open Gym Tour: Team Flight 16u April 18, 2019
- Unsigned Senior Nate Dunlop HOOPIN!! Brought 25 Coaches 👀 at a NON LIVE Event! April 18, 2019
- North Carolina Spring Phenom 150 Camp Evaluations Session II: Team 7 April 18, 2019