We first watched Jamael Carter (Flight 22 Elite) back in 2015 when he attended the NC Phenom 150 camp. Standing 5’6 at the time, Jamael demonstrated flashes throughout the day. In our camp recap, we stated the following. “Jamael showcased a soft shooting touch and drained five 3-pointers for his team and had a game high 20 points. He has a good feel for the game and the ability to beat defensive pressure and double teams.” Fast forward to 2018. Without question, Jamael is a true floor general that has the ability to make his teammates better. He has good court vision and makes timely passes and has the unique ability to control tempo. Whether he is dishing out assists to teammates or creating his own shot, Jamael is a solid two way player that is constantly making positive contributions on the court. While he may be somewhat undersized at the point guard position, his quickness, tight handles and ability to break down defenders, Jamael has the ability to play at the appropriate collegiate level.
- Coach Rick “North Carolina 2019 Dream Team” August 14, 2018
- Elevate Hoops Live in AC PT.1 August 14, 2018
- Tre Jackson is Blowing Up, What a Ride It’s Been August 13, 2018
- Jamie’s List of 5 … CP3 Rising Stars Camp August 13, 2018
- The Carolinas’ Top Rising Freshmen Shine at CP3 Rising Stars Camp August 13, 2018